- £10 will pay for a healthy snack for a small group of young carers
- £20 will pay for a young carer to attend a weekly group meeting with other young carers
- £30 could pay for group activities for 18 young carers to help build their confidence
- £50 will pay for a young carer to get a residential break for one night
- £200 will pay for transport for an isolated young carer to be able to attend a support group regularly
- £500 will pay for a day trip for 15 young carers
- £1,000 will provide a young carer with a support group for a year
- £5,000 will pay for a long weekend residential break in Edinburgh for 12 young carers
DONATE TO SKYE & LOCHALSH YOUNG CARERS
Make your gift go further
Gift Aid is a way of increasing your donation without paying a penny more.
How Gift Aid works
If you pay UK tax and sign up for Gift Aid, the government will give us 25 per cent on top of your donation.
So for every £1 you donate, we get £1.25 to help to make positive change in the lives of the young carers.